Why choose a prefabricated bathroom?
- Higher quality
- Significant savings in the design and execution
- Lower operating and maintenance expenses
- Shorter construction time
- Active involvement of the user early in the construction process
- Better safety on construction sites
Probath prefabricated bathroom is a sealed module in fibre reinforced concrete that is resistant to the wet and humid environment of the bathroom.
The manufacture of the Probath is done under an extensive control program.
- Registration of orders, production of 2D model
- Drawing submitted for customer approval
- Preparation of production drawings and .dwg files
- Parts and components are ordered
- Production of floors, walls and ceilings
- Installation of fixtures and packing for transport
Bathroom modules are delivered on site by truck. Handover of the bathroom modules is done with the customer and a representative from Probath present. After permanent installation of the bathroom modules, each bathroom is reviewed and checked by the Probath representative and the customer.